1. Lead space and infrastructure investigations
· Lead the space and infrastructure investigation process at the NWU up to approved Business Case phase.
· Conduct infrastructure request investigations at the NWU to determine user requirement up to completed Business Case phase.
· Conduct space request investigations to determine user requirements up to completed Business Case phase.
· Provide progress reports to management.
2. Space allocations
· Oversee and execute all Space Allocations on campus according to space norms and processes.
3. Move planning
· Manage move planning on campus.
4. Space charges
· Ensure annual space charging based on space allocations and norms.
5. Space norms, standards, and guidelines
· Maintain Space Management Guidelines and NWU Space Norms and processes.
6. Staff supervision
· Lead and supervise staff.
The annual total remuneration package will be commensurate with the level of appointment as advertised and in line with the NWU policy guidelines.
ENQUIRIES REGARDING JOB CONTENT MAY BE DIRECTED TO: Liesel van Wyk on 018 299 2742
ENQUIRIES REGARDING RECRUITMENT PROCESS MAY BE DIRECTED TO: Refiloe Khabo on 018 299 4799
CLOSING DATE: 31OCTOBER 2021
PLANNED COMMENCEMENT OF DUTIES: 01 JANUARY 2022
Kindly take note: applications must be submitted online through the official nwu vacancy website.
Incomplete applications and those submitted through any other platform will not be considered.
The University subscribes to and applies the principles of Employment Equity (EE) Act and is committed to transformation. Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups, in accordance with the principles of the EE Act and NWU Employment Equity Plan.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment. Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
If you are not contacted within two months from the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.