SENIOR LECTURER P002284
Listing reference: nwu_001571
Listing status: Online
Apply by: 27 March 2023
Industry: Education & Training
Job category: Others: Education and Training
Location: Southern Africa
Remuneration: Market Related
EE position: No
NORTH-WEST UNIVERSITY (POTCHEFSTROOM) FACULTY OF ECONOMIC AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES SCHOOL OF ACCOUNTING SCIENCES VACANCY: SENIOR LECTURER POSITION NUMBER: P002284 PEROMNES: A7
- Teaching and learning to undergraduate and honours students.
- Postgraduate supervision and related research if there is a need.
- Honours BCom Accountancy (or equivalent) qualification; and
- A member of SAICA as a CA(SA); and
- At least 5 years teaching experience in the field of Financial Reporting at CTA/PGDA (SAICA-accredited postgraduate) level.
Other competency requirements:
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Knowledge of Accounting-related software packages
- Demonstration of language proficiency to function optimally in the multilingual environment of the NWU
- Professional and ethical behaviour
- Adaptability / Agility
The annual total remuneration package will be commensurate with the level of appointment as advertised and in line with the NWU policy guidelines.
ENQUIRIES REGARDING JOB CONTENT MAY BE DIRECTED TO: Prof Nico Van Der Merwe Tel: 018 299 1459
ENQUIRIES REGARDING RECRUITMENT PROCESS MAY BE DIRECTED TO: Dolly Lebepe Tel: 018 299 4936
CLOSING DATE: 27 March 2023
PLANNED COMMENCEMENT OF DUTIES: ASAP
Kindly take note: applications must be submitted online through the official NWU vacancy website.
Incomplete applications and those submitted through any other platform will not be considered.
The University subscribes to and applies the principles of Employment Equity (EE) Act and is committed to transformation. Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups, in accordance with the principles of the EE Act and NWU Employment Equity Plan.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment. Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
If you are not contacted within two months from the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.