Other Competency Requirements:
Functional/Technical Competencies (Knowledge and Skills)
- PhD-degree (Pharmaceutics).
- Good technical writing skills, good problem-solving skills and computer literacy (with regards to software used in research group).
- Ability to work according to GLP, together with proven knowledge of and experience in laboratory safety and biological waste management.
- Ability to co-supervise students.
- Experience in proposal writing and willing to collaborate in funding applications.
- Self-motivated individual, which is able to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to apply good time management and has a driven attitude with regard to research outputs.
ENQUIRIES: Dr Righard Lemmer (Righard.Lemmer@nwu.ac.za)
CLOSING DATE: 30 November 2023
COMMENCEMENT OF DUTIES: 1 January 2024
TO APPLY: Please send email, CV and proof degrees to: Righard.Lemmer@nwu.ac.za
The University subscribes to and applies the principles of the Employment Equity Act and is committed to transformation.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment. If you are not contacted within two months from the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.