KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Approval of employee refund claims
2. Managing Vendors master file data1.
3. Approval of employee claims according to university policy and procedures
4. Vendor master data administer, updating Vendor information.
5. Assist with collecting staff advances in arrears
6. Reconciliation of staff and Vendor advances with GL.
7. Keep record of travel cost and daily allowances overseas trips for tax purposes.
8. Handling of inquiries from staff members.
FUNCTIONAL / TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS):
· Effective time management and reaching of deadlines, result oriented
· Knowledge of University Financial System
· Computer literate
· Number oriented
· Knowledge of total creditors function
· Good functioning in team
· Good people relations, good communication with customers
· Good problem-solving skills
Demonstration of language proficiency to function optimally in the various multilingual environments of the NWU